ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE Cavite - Check with seller
Cavite, Philippines HR. Robicar Del Rosario
DescriptionReports To: Accountant
Main Role: Accounting Associate is responsible for daily accounting entries of company transactions. The
Associate prepares weekly and month-end profit and loss and cash reports.
Obtains financial data for use in maintaining accounting records and performs bookkeeping functions.
ESSENTIAL TASKS include the following; other duties may be assigned.
1. Prepare supporting documentation and post journal entries to computerized accounting software
2. Maintain accounts in computerized data base
3. Compile reports required by management and other governmental agencies
4. Compute and record charges, refunds, and adjustments
5. Prepare vouchers, invoices, account statements, reports, and other documents
6. Reconcile accounts receivable and general ledger accounts
7. Resolve billing discrepancies with suppliers
8. Perform related duties as to specific assignments
9. Provide service to managers, supervisors, co-workers and others by answering questions, providing
information, making referrals, and assuring appropriate follow-through and/or resolution
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. Associate degree in Accounting, or
2. Three years work experience in accounting
A comparable amount of training and experience may be substituted for the minimum qualifications.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. Read and interpret documents
2. Write routine reports and correspondence
3. Communicate effectively with colleagues and suppliers
4. Calculate figures on a 10-key calculator
5. Use computer software programs and/or applications
6. Solve problems and deal with a variety of variables
7. Interpret a variety of instructions
8. Apply generally accepted accounting principles
9. Use computer software and/or program applications
Send resume to [email protected]
|Dempsey Resource Management|
HR. Robicar Del Rosario (09566601908)
Dempsey Resource Management Inc. carries with it a five-year comprehensive experience in the executive search and placement industry. It started as a small, sole proprietor entity in May 26, 2008 in a business office in Quezon Avenue, Quezon City.
Starting with just 3 personnel, the company slowly and painfully learned the business. The past mistakes and poor business judgments committed became its teacher. The small capital that it used to keep the business on the ground became its strength. The slow and old-fashioned way of doing business became its springboard to shift to a faster, better and more efficient way of doing things. Most of all, the desire to continue in spite of the overwhelming odds became its most powerful tool to strive.
The entity has re-generated itself. It became a corporation last year to be able to serve its growing number of clients more efficiently. It hired and will hire more competent personnel, train and educate those with leadership potential, acquire logistics, utilize more job portals and capitalize on what the internet has to offer.
We are grateful to our Clients. A number of them remained loyal to us. At the beginning of 2014, we are still serving one old client to whom we made our first placement in July 2008 and got our first check. The number of our clients has increased substantially. Our major clients are into manufacturing, IT web development & design, real property development, heavy equipment machineries, financing and BPO companies.
We are committed to do for our Clients what we do best – sourcing of potential candidates. We can attract good and competent professionals and graduates nationwide who are willing to work in Metro Manila, through our proactive measures and wide array of sources.
We shall be glad to be your partner in the important search for qualified personnel in your company.
All Rights Reserved. Dempsey, Inc. ©