QS Engineer (Bangladesh) - Check with seller
NCR, Philippines Ronnel Ardita
As a quantity surveyor you'll manage all costs relating to building and civil engineering projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures. Working either for the client or the contractor, in an office or on-site, you'll be involved in a project from the start.
Job Type / Category
- Willing to work abroad particularly in Bangladesh
- Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board Exam/Bar/ Professional Licensed Exam) in Civil Engineering
- Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- At least 7 years of work experience in Substructure and Superstructure works
- With experience in Bridge & Railways is an advantage
- Must have a valid passport for at least 1 year
- Contract Term: 2years; subject to renewal
Job Type: Contract
|Sta. Clara International Corporation|
With Bridge/Railways Experience / Quantity Surveyor Experience
Civil Engineering License
We are one of the leading full-service engineering, construction, development and management enterprises in the Philippines, with overseas operations, serving the Power and Utilities, Infrastructure and Civil Engineering sectors.