Asst. Marketing Manager for Casual Fine Dining Resto (NAGA)
Check with seller
• Supporting the company’s strategies to ensure that the company remains to be the market leader and most preferred food experience in Bicol.
• Formulating strategies with the Chief Executive Officer in terms of acquiring new clients.
• Supervising the Graphics & Marketing Department and ensuring that the creative and marketing team’s responsibilities are carried out accordingly.
• Oversee, coordinate and lead the entire marketing department of the strategic business unit.
• Create or develop and execute marketing plans and strategies in order to boost sales and/or profitability.
• Analyze, conceptualize and implement all marketing related activities to ensure customer loyalty, sales, market share and competitiveness and buying frequency
• Plan, design, develop and conduct environment and competitor analysis, promotion, planning and implementation.
• Prepare, control and oversee marketing and budget for each business unit
• At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the same capacity preferably in QSR and casual fine dining restaurants.
• With a strong background in public relations, promotion and marketing events management and execution.
• Has established an extensive press and media network.
• Can develop and execute marketing plans and communication-related activities.
• With a sense of urgency, responsibility and can deliver results even on tight deadlines.
• Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
• Willing to be relocated in Naga, Camarines Sur.
SALARY RANGE: Php35,000.00 to Php40,000.00
WORK LOCATION: Naga, Camarines Sur
DIRECT AND PERMANENT
Send resumes to [email protected]
|Dempsey Resource Management, Inc.|