Management Information System (MIS) Manager - Check with seller
Philippines mherwin toledo
Description• Manage information technology and computer systems.
• Developing the company’s strategy for using technological resources.
• Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely
• Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure
• Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
• Designing training programs and workshops for staff. Identifies opportunities for team training and skills advancement.
• Providing direction for IT team members
• Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the company.
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
• Ensure stable operation of company’s server infrastructure, network and database (ERP System).
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time. Running regular checks on network and data security
• Audit systems and assess their outcomes
• Preserve assets information security and control structures
• Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
• Provides technical support to all users.
• Ensure the recovery and continuity of all IT Services in case of a disaster.
• Pinpoint strengths and weaknesses of existing system (especially on ERP System) for further
development & improvement.
• Optimize system for easy use and train employees of its functions. organized training program
|Dempsey Resource Management Inc.|