SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER for huge culinary school based in San Juan - Check with seller
Philippines Sheryl Ayuste
DescriptionREQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE:
• A graduate of relevant degrees include advertising, public relations, business, digital marketing, media and journalism.
• Experience on a similar role but not required.
• At least 21 yrs old.
• Strong and confident communicator
• Excellent attention to detail
• Well organized and self motivated
• Open to be trained in a fast paced environment
• Adaptive, flexible and has the initiative to learn and develop
• Can work in less supervision and in long hours if necessary
• Willing to travel if needed.
• An expert on social channels.
• Strategy planning
• Tactics and execution
• Community management
• Understand how content works on a social web
• Optimizing content and technology
• Creative mindset
• Writing skills
• Updated on the latest digital marketing trends
• Sets aggressive but realistic goals
• Knows the basics of graphic and website design
• Willing to be assigned to the head office in Greenhills, San Juan
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
2. Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including: Develop relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers. Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written). Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
3. Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences. Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals. Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI.
4. Oversee and update the website(s).
5. Analyze the impact of marketing campaigns and prepare measurement reports.
6. PR or media relations role. Write press releases and communicate with the media.
SEND RESUME TO [email protected]