Veterinary Pharmacist - Check with seller
NCR, Philippines jhay bufi
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for checking medical products upon arrival from manufacturer.
• Conduct / facilitate Product Orientation / Trainings.
• Do technical research on upcoming products.
• Provide educational trainings on product usage, efficacy,
side effects, storage, handling procedure, dispensing, etc.
• Providing animal care plans.
• Attend seminars, convention and trainings.
• Recordkeeping and administrative task.
Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy, Animal Science or Health Science
or any related courses
At least 1 year experience in the same industry
Computer literate /savvy
With good moral character
With good communication skills, both written and verbal
|Animed Laboratories, Inc.|
|18,000 to 25,000|
one (1) year
trading company selling veterinary products and services